There are no prerequisites for joining the course. We do, however, recommend that the attendee has knowledge of the following:
- Terminology which is commonly used in industrial automation (PLC, remote I/O, etc.).
- Terminology which is commonly used in electrical engineering (resistance, voltage, etc.).
- Working with at least Windows 7.
- You will work with first class tools to do the practical exercises; namely ProfiTrace Analyzer, BT200 and a strip tool. With these tools the participants will learn how to install and test a PROFIBUS installation according to the guidelines.
- You will receive a course book, USB-stick, writing materials and a certificate (upon passing the exam).
- We recommend installing ProfiTrace on your laptop and using it during the practical sessions.
- A lunch is included on all course days and the exam day.