There are no prerequisites for joining the course, however it's recommended that the attendee has knowledge about the following:
- Terminology which is common in the industrial automation (PLC, remote I/O, etc.).
- Terminology which is common in electrical engineering (resistance, voltage, etc.).
- Capable of working with at least Windows XP.
- The participants will receive: a course book, USB-stick, writing materials and a certificate (after passing the exam).
- It is allowed to install ProfiTrace on your laptop and use it during the practical sessions.
- A lunch is included on all course days and the exam day.
The participants will work with first class tools to do their practical exercises; ProfiTrace, BT200 and striptool. With these tools the participants will learn how to install and test a PROFIBUS installation