There are no prerequisites for joining the course. However, it is recommended that the attendee has knowledge about the following:
- Terminology which is commonly used in industrial automation (PLC, remote I/O, etc.)
- Terminology which is commonly used in electrical engineering (resistance, voltage, etc.)
- Familiar with Binary and Hexadecimal representations
- Working with at least Windows 7
- The participants will receive: a course book, USB-stick, writing materials and a certificate (after passing the exam).
- It is allowed to install ProfiTrace on your laptop and use it during the practical sessions.
- A lunch is included on all course days and the exam day.