Reduce downtime, ensure continuity
Unexpected downtime as a result of faults can lead to severe losses. If you encounter a complex fault in your network, you can rely on the Service & Support of Procentec. Our experts are at your disposal to get your installation up and running as quickly as possible.
Get in touch with Service & Support instantly. We offer non-binding advice. You can use the contact form below or call us at +31 (0)174 671 800.
More than troubleshooting
At Procentec, we have a professional multilingual team of enthusiastic and qualified support engineers with many years of experience in the field. They are specialized in repairing complicated breakdowns at various types of facilities and thus also your facility. Our experts have all the right knowledge and tools for repairing the breakdown directly on-site.
This prevents long downtime periods and the high costs involved. Moreover, we also offer our expert advice so that you can prevent faults in the future.
If you have one of our advanced diagnostics tools, we can carry out analysis of your system. Your system will be up and running in no time, no matter where in the world you happen to be located.
- Directly available expert engineers
- Full analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- No more high costs due to long-term downtime
- Getting your system up and running again in a very short time
- On-site technical support
- Standard hourly rates
- Fieldbus Foundation
- AS Interface
- Fiber Optic
On-site support options:
1. Urgent on-site Support
Experiencing network issues that need to be resolved as soon as possible? We are able to solve a wide range of faults immediately. This prevents long-term downtime and ensures the continuity of your installation.
|On-site support within 48 hours||€5.000,-|
|On-site support within 5 working days||€2.500,-|
2. Service Packages (scheduled by Procentec)
It’s important to keep on tracking the status of your network. Every year one of our experts will visit on-site to audit your complete network. Together with you, we will find a date that fits both of us.
|1 audit for on-site support per year
|5 audits for on-site support per year
(including urgent support: travelling within 5 working days)
|10 audits for on-site support per year
(including urgent support: travelling within 1-48 hours)
- The above-mentioned day rates are including traveling time, traveling distance and a report.
- Only expenses will be charged 1-on-1 (if applicable).
- Prices for on-site are based on start traveling from Procentec, back by Procentec during workdays/office hours (8:00 – 17:00 Dutch time zone) and is based on availability.
To ensure we can take measurements, we need the following information:
- For PROFIBUS we need PROFIBUS PG connector on every segment
- For Ethernet we need an Ethernet managed switch (with at least one unused port) connected to the controller
- For AS-I we need an AS-Interface free connection