LockBox is based on blockchain technology. In simple terms, it calculates the hash of a downloaded file and compares it to the hash of the original file to check that it hasn’t been changed, manipulated or corrupted. It not only verifies that the file has retained its integrity but also creates an irreversible timeline, which enables the catalogue’s administrator to see which technician has updated what file and when, and on what network.
- Secure platform that gives direct access to authorized users around the globe
- Central catalogue of devices that contains manufacturer data, images and files
- Blockchain technology that checks file fingerprints and verifies firmware certificates
- Not limited by company or device type so any combination of files allowed
- Comments, images and video links can be added to keep the global organization updated