Manufacturing & Supply Chain Ireland Online Conference & Exhibition
30 September 2020, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This online event will bring together all of the key stakeholders from industry, Government & academia to form a narrative and a platform to pivot to the new normal.
What are the short and long terms of the pandemic on Manufacturers?
Topcis that will be covered are:
- Revival of (Automated) Domestic Manufacturing
- Decoupling of Supply Chains
- Data Infrastructure as a Strategic Asset
- Digitization as a Competitive Advantage
- Remote Work, Collaboration and the ‘Virtual Shift’
Procentec will be present to host a presentation on how to maintain and troubleshoot your industrial network. The full speaker lineup and agenda will follow soon...